Clinical Nurse Coordinator
Job Title: Clinical Nurse Coordinator
- Location: Overland Park, KS 66215
- Shifts: Full-Time - Multiple Openings - Days, Nights & Weekends Only
- Salary: $85,592/year based on experience
- Sign-On Bonus: Case by Case Basis.
- Relocation Assistance: $5,000.
We are currently seeking highly skilled and dedicated Clinical Nurse Coordinators (CNC) to join our exceptional team in Overland Park, KS. As a Clinical Nurse Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the delivery of high-quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during your designated shift. Collaborating with the management team, you will direct, monitor, and evaluate nursing care, while serving as a resource person for the staff.
- Assist with admission and discharge processes to ensure efficient throughput and provide high-quality, patient-centered care.
- Participate in ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services, in collaboration with the management team.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and managers to create a teamwork environment that supports improved outcomes and service.
- Uphold a patient-first philosophy and engage in service recovery when necessary.
- Support facility efforts to improve engagement by operationalizing nursing strategies, including employee rounding, hourly rounds, and other initiatives.
- Provide recommendations related to interviewing, selecting, and training new staff. Implement courses of action, including training and development, conflict resolution, personnel policy compliance, performance evaluations, and/or disciplinary actions to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Assist with staff scheduling and manage practical aspects of staff labor in accordance with patient care needs and established productivity guidelines.
- Support proper inventory control and assist in managing supplies and equipment.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date.
- Registered Nurse Diploma.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing is required. A Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is preferred.
- Current licensure as a registered professional nurse in the state(s) of practice and/or an active compact license, in accordance with law and regulation.
- Active involvement in professional organizations is encouraged.
- Preferred minimum of two (2) years of clinical practice in the clinical specialty of the unit, along with leadership/management experience.
- Cardiac Tele
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Medical Surgical
- Cardiac Specialty Unit
Sign-On Bonus: Case by Case Basis.
Relocation Assistance: $5,000.
Join our dedicated team and make a difference in the lives of our patients. Apply now to become a valued member of our healthcare family as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator.