Certified Surgical Technician
CST Certified Surgical Technician Spine & Joint - Lone Tree, CO
- Position Type: Perm Contingent
- Shifts: Options of 8, 10, and 12-hour shifts. Weekend rotation is call only.
- Salary Range: $23.64/hr - $31.02 (12yrs) - $35.46 (18yrs) based on years of experience.
- On-Call Pay: $4.00/hr Callback Pay: 1.5x your hourly rate.
- Sign-On Bonus: $10,000 (with a 2-year commitment, paid out 30 days after start)
- Relocation: Case by Case basis
Position Description: Join as a CST Certified Surgical Technician specializing in Spine & Joint in Lone Tree, CO. The role offers various shift options, including 8, 10, and 12-hour shifts, with a weekend rotation that is call-only.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills for assistance during surgical procedures in the scrub role.
- Handle all aspects of aseptic technique, equipment setup, and case breakdown.
- Act as a mentor and resource for new staff and students.
- Ensure proper medication management and storage.
- Adhere to state and facility regulations and requirements.
Education & Qualifications:
- Graduation from an accredited Operating Room Technicians program.
- Current CST Certification preferred.
- Registration as a Surgical Tech by Colorado Division of Registration (DORA) is REQUIRED.
- 2 years of CST experience in an acute care hospital is highly preferred.
- Must have recent acute care experience and be well-rounded in all service lines.
How to Apply: If you're a skilled Surgical Technician looking for an opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art facility with a dedicated team, this position is perfect for you. Apply now for immediate consideration.