Director of Cardiovascular Services
Job Title: Director of Cardiovascular Services
Location: Round Rock, TX 78681
Shift: Full-Time, No Weekends
Salary: $150,654/year based on experience
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Director of Cardiovascular Services to join our prestigious medical center. Reporting directly to the Chief Operational Officer, you will have 24-hour accountability for the Cardiovascular Services departments. In this key leadership role, you will oversee the administrative function of the Cath Lab departments and Cardiac Rehab, while ensuring compliance with regulatory and professional standards. Your strategic planning skills, collaborative approach, and expertise in cardiovascular services will be essential to the success of our organization.
- Collaborate with the Round Rock Medical Center and St. David's Healthcare System to oversee the administrative function of the Cath Lab departments and Cardiac Rehab.
- Develop and review departmental policies and procedures annually to ensure compliance with relevant guidelines and standards.
- Ensure staff members are knowledgeable about and adhere to all policies and procedures related to their roles and responsibilities.
- Develop and review annual department goals, objectives, and plans for new projects, considering cost, quality, and service.
- Encourage staff participation in the development and planning of department goals and objectives.
- Monitor ongoing departmental quality improvement and performance improvement activities and report as necessary.
- Ensure regulatory compliance for all functions and implement improvement strategies to maintain compliance.
- Attend scheduled administrative meetings at least 90% of the time.
- Take responsibility for Chest Pain Certification and serve as the chest pain coordinator.
- Adhere to the company's affirmative action and equal employment opportunity policy in all employment decisions.
- Comply with Employee Health and Injury policy/protocol, emergency codes, disaster protocols, infection control protocols, and safety protocols.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support certification.
- Registered Nurse (RN), State Registered Radiologic Technician (RT(R)), or Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS).
- Bachelor's degree in health science (including nursing, cardiovascular technology, or radiologic technology), resulting in an RN, RCIS, RT(R), or equivalent credential.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related cardiovascular clinical experience (e.g., Cath Lab RCIS or RN), with a minimum of 2 years in a supervisory/leadership role.
- Significant leadership experience as a director or experienced Manager within a Cath Lab.
- Strong Cath Lab experience is a must.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced leader in the field of cardiovascular services, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our dedicated team and make a significant impact on the delivery of quality care to our patients. We look forward to reviewing your application.