RN Emergency Room
ER RN -Free Standing Emergency Department
- Position Type: Perm Contingent
- Shift: Full-Time – Nights – Rotating Weekends
- Salary Range: $33.60/hr - $50.40/hr
- Relocation: Case by Case Basis
- Sign-On Bonus: Case by Case Basis
Position Description: Join our dedicated team as an ER RN at our renowned facility. We are part of a larger healthcare network and have been a proud member of the community for over a century. With over 408 licensed beds, our hospital annually cares for more than 200,000 patients, supported by a team of 2,000 dedicated employees, 500 volunteers, and over 1,400 physicians.
Job Summary and Qualifications:
Emergency room nursing can be unpredictable, requiring nurses to be ready for anything. As an ER nurse, you'll work closely with the EMS community, allowing for more physician interactions and ongoing learning experiences. Your role will involve:
- Reacting quickly to patients and directions from doctors.
- Communicating positively and professionally with all internal and external customers.
- Providing age-appropriate care based on individual patient needs.
- Performing delegated duties consistent with scope of practice and overall care delivery philosophy.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing; BSN desirable.
- Current Registered Nurse license in the State of Colorado or current RN compact license from another state for the 1st 180 days of employment.
- Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS, and TNCC required; ENPC & NRP certification preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of acute care/specialty nursing experience is desired.
How to Apply: If you're a dedicated ER nurse looking to contribute to a renowned facility and team, this position is perfect for you. Apply now for immediate consideration.