Radiology/Cardiology CT Technologist
Job Title: CT Technologist
Location: Marion, IN 46952
Shift: 3x12-Hour (07:00 - 19:30)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Duration: 13-Week Renewable Contract
We are currently seeking an experienced CT Technologist to join our Radiology / Cardiology team. As a CT Technologist, you will perform diagnostic imaging procedures using computed tomography (CT) equipment during day shifts on a 3x12-hour schedule. If you have completed a formal Radiologic Technology program, possess current ARRT CT registry and IN Rad Tech license, and are committed to delivering high-quality patient care, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Perform CT scans and related procedures on patients following established protocols and physician orders.
- Prepare patients for CT examinations, ensuring their safety, comfort, and understanding of the procedure.
- Position patients and the CT equipment to obtain high-quality diagnostic images.
- Administer contrast agents as necessary, monitoring patients for any adverse reactions.
- Collaborate with radiologists and other healthcare professionals to interpret and analyze CT images.
- Ensure proper operation and maintenance of CT equipment, reporting any malfunctions or issues to the appropriate personnel.
- Follow radiation safety guidelines and protocols to minimize radiation exposure for patients, staff, and self.
- Accurately document patient information, imaging findings, and procedures in the electronic medical records system.
- Provide exceptional patient care and customer service, addressing any concerns or questions raised by patients or their families.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment, ensuring compliance with infection control and safety standards.
- Completion of a formal Radiologic Technology program.
- Current ARRT CT registry.
- IN Rad Tech license.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement: In accordance with facility guidelines, the COVID-19 vaccine is required for all employees, with medical/religious exemptions only.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in CT imaging.
- Previous travel experience in CT imaging is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact with patients, families, and the healthcare team.
- Detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of accuracy.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and patient needs.
Join our dynamic team of healthcare professionals and contribute to delivering high-quality radiology and cardiology services to our patients. This is an opportunity to showcase your expertise in CT imaging and make a positive impact on patient care.