MedSurg Orthopedic Nurse
Join Our Team as a Med-Surg / Ortho RN at our Spine Hospital!
- 💰 Competitive Salary: $31.00/hr. – $46.00/hr.
Position: Med-Surg/Ortho RN Shifts Available: Days (Rotating Weekends)
Why Choose Us?
- 🏥 The Spine Hospital: A destination hospital for highly specialized advanced cardiovascular and spine care.
- 🌟 State-of-the-Art Facility: Conveniently located near Dallas, providing advanced cardiac and spine services.
- 🩺 Comprehensive Services: Offering complex vascular and heart surgery, advanced heart failure treatment, minimally invasive vascular surgery, and more.
Position Summary: Duties and responsibilities.
- 👩⚕️ Enjoy a friendly team-based environment with a tenured staff.
- 🌟 Assist in the treatment of a diverse group of Medical Surgical Ortho patients.
- 🤝 Collaborative Approach: Work with a diverse group of skilled Nurses who consistently score high in patient satisfaction.
- 📚 Educational Opportunities: Access an array of educational opportunities on our floor.
- 💡 Perform direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act, emphasizing nursing process/outcomes for the Ortho Service Line.
Provider of Care:
- 🩺 Determine the predictable or unpredictable health status and health needs of patients through interpretation of health data and preventive practice.
- 🤝 Collaborate with patients and interdisciplinary health care team members.
- 📋 Utilize a systematic approach to provide individualized, goal-directed nursing care.
- 🩺 Perform comprehensive nursing assessments regarding the health status of the patient.
- 📜 BSN REQUIRED (Will not accept ADN).
- 🩺 Current TX RN license or valid compact license.
- 📅 Minimum of one year of RECENT experience in an acute care hospital in the Specialty required.
- 🩺 BLS required, issued by the American Heart Association.
- 💰 Competitive Salary: $31.00 (1 year exp.) – $46.00 (20 years exp.).
- 📚 Tuition Assistance.
- 💼 Paid Leave.
- 🏦 401k with 100% Match.
- 🛡️ Identity Theft Protection.
- 🏠 Home, Auto, and Life Insurance Options.
- 🏩 Adoption Assistance.
- 📈 Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Ready to advance your nursing career in a highly specialized Med-Surg/Ortho role? Apply now and become part of our dedicated team focused on providing exceptional care to our patients!