Radiology/Cardiology CT Technician
Job Title: CT Technologist - Radiology/Cardiology
Location: Kerrville, TX 78028
Shift: 5x8-Hour (15:00 - 23:00)
Employment Type: 13-week renewable contract
We are currently seeking a skilled and experienced CT Technologist to join our Radiology/Cardiology team. As a CT Tech, you will perform diagnostic imaging procedures using computed tomography (CT) equipment to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of patients. Your expertise in operating CT scanners and knowledge of radiographic procedures will contribute to providing high-quality patient care.
- Perform CT scans on patients using specialized equipment and techniques.
- Position patients correctly to obtain accurate and high-quality images.
- Administer contrast agents as necessary and ensure patient safety during the procedure.
- Follow radiographic protocols and adjust scan parameters based on patient needs.
- Maintain accurate records of patient information, imaging protocols, and radiation dosage.
- Collaborate with radiologists and other healthcare professionals to review and interpret scan results.
- Ensure proper functioning and safety of CT equipment, report any malfunctions or issues.
- Adhere to radiation safety guidelines and maintain a safe environment for patients and staff.
- Provide compassionate and supportive care to patients during imaging procedures.
- Stay updated on the latest advancements and techniques in CT imaging technology.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and adhere to all applicable privacy regulations.
- Associate degree in radiologic technology or a related field
- Certification as a Radiologic Technologist (RT) by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a CT Technologist
- Familiarity with contrast administration and patient monitoring during CT scans
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce high-quality diagnostic images.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with patients and healthcare professionals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- Flexibility with the work schedule to accommodate patient needs.
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 as required by facility guidelines (medical/religious exemptions only)
If you are a dedicated and experienced CT Technologist seeking a rewarding opportunity in a dynamic healthcare setting, we invite you to apply. We look forward to reviewing your application and discussing the opportunity to work together in our team!