Manager of Cardiac Services
Join Our Team in Georgetown, TX - Manager of Cardiovascular Services
Position: Manager of Cardiovascular Services Location: Georgetown, TX
Unlock Your Leadership Potential: Are you ready to lead and make a significant impact in the field of cardiovascular services? Join us in Georgetown, Texas, where excellence in healthcare is our commitment. We are seeking a Manager of Cardiovascular Services to drive innovation and excellence in patient care.
About Us: The Hospital is a comprehensive healthcare facility located north of Austin, Texas. With over 100 patient beds, it is known for its Level IV trauma center, Certified Primary Stroke Center, and Certified Chest Pain Center. We offer 24-hour emergency care, inpatient and outpatient surgery, maternity and newborn care, rehabilitation, and more.
Why Choose Us:
- Leadership Opportunity: Lead a team and make a real impact on patient care.
- Career Growth: Collaborate with Harvard Pilgrim Institute and the CDC, using data from over 26 million patient encounters annually.
- Community-Centered: Be part of a hospital deeply rooted in the Georgetown community, providing exceptional care.
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Competitive Salary: We offer a competitive salary package, ensuring that your hard work is rewarded.
- Relocation Assistance: If you're moving to join our team, we provide relocation assistance to make your transition smooth.
- Career Development: We believe in investing in our employees' growth and offer opportunities for career advancement.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision coverage, as well as retirement plans.
- Community Impact: Be part of a team that positively impacts the Georgetown community through exceptional healthcare services.
- Collaborative Environment: Work in a collaborative and supportive environment where your contributions are valued.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Access state-of-the-art technology and resources to enhance patient care.
Job Summary and Qualifications: As the Manager for Cardiovascular Services, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the highest standards of care and efficient operations. Reporting to the Director of Radiology, you will have a dual reporting structure to the facility Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Division AVP of Cardiovascular Operations. Your responsibilities will include supervision, coordination, evaluation of activities and performances, and maintaining an expert level of knowledge.
What You Will Do:
- Ensure quality patient care, productivity, and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Oversee staff orientation, education, and training.
- Supervise unit-specific staff meetings and maintain education records.
- Manage staff recruitment, evaluations, and counseling.
- Recognize and acknowledge superior performance and behavior.
- Handle termination when necessary, ensuring fairness and dignity.
- Monitor patient care assignments, safety, and quality metrics.
- Collaborate with Quality department for data tracking and improvement.
- Drive financial targets and staffing needs optimization.
- Anticipate equipment and supply needs for nursing/physician care.
- ACLS/BLS must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited School of Nursing, Radiology, or Cardiovascular Technology or other healthcare-related bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of experience in a Cardiac Cath Lab.
- 1+ year of experience in management.
- Registered Nurse.
- BSN required.
- Oversees IR, cardiac rehab, imaging/echo/ekg departments.
- New position open to grow the IR lab into a combo IR/Cath lab in the north Austin market.
- Reporting to facility COO and dotted line to Division AVP of CV Services.
- Competitive salary with relocation assistance option.
Ready to Lead and Innovate? If you are passionate about cardiovascular services and ready to lead a dynamic team, apply now for the Manager of Cardiovascular Services position. Join us in shaping the future of healthcare in Georgetown, TX, and make a real difference.