Join Our Team as a Hospice Nurse - DFW Metroplex Area
Are you a compassionate and dedicated Registered Nurse (RN) looking to make a meaningful impact on patients' lives during their end-of-life journey? We have an exciting opportunity for you in the Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) Metroplex area!
About Us: We are a leading healthcare provider committed to delivering high-quality hospice care to patients and their families. We take pride in our patient-centered approach, ensuring comfort and dignity during this crucial stage of life.
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive Compensation: Earn $75 per visit, recognizing your valuable contributions.
- Flexible Schedule: Enjoy a work-life balance that suits your needs.
- Supportive Team: Join a compassionate and collaborative interdisciplinary group.
- Career Growth: Access ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Rewarding Work: Make a difference in the lives of patients and their families every day.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: We offer a range of benefits, including medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Continuing Education: Access opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Employee Assistance Program: Receive support for personal and professional challenges.
- Recognition Programs: Be recognized and rewarded for your dedication and excellence.
- Employee Wellness: Stay healthy with wellness programs and resources.
- Work-Life Balance: We value your well-being and offer flexible scheduling options.
- Supportive Work Environment: Join a team that promotes collaboration, diversity, and inclusion.
Key Responsibilities: As a Hospice Nurse, you will:
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to understand patients' physical, functional, psychosocial, and environmental needs.
- Apply admission and re-certification criteria to establish appropriate care levels and patient eligibility.
- Develop, implement, and document care plans, ensuring quality and continuity of care.
- Educate patients and families on disease processes, self-care techniques, end-of-life care, and nutrition.
- Assess caregivers' abilities to meet immediate patient needs.
- Initiate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Apply infection control and standard precautions to prevent disease transmission.
- Provide clinical guidance to the care team.
- Prepare clinical and progress notes, demonstrating progress toward established goals.
- Inform physicians and team members of changes in patient needs and intervention outcomes.
- Monitor cases to ensure compliance with third-party payer requirements.
- Demonstrate professional growth, competency, and a commitment to our philosophy and policies.
- Perform on-call responsibilities as assigned, providing support to patients and families.
- Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate, or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
- Current RN license in accordance with the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC).
- Minimum of two years of clinical care experience preferred, with hospice experience highly regarded.
- Excellent nursing skills as per accepted standards of practice.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proficiency in English (read, write, and comprehend).
- Reliable transportation and valid auto liability insurance.
Join Our Compassionate Team: If you're a dedicated RN with a heart for hospice care, we want to hear from you! Apply now to embark on a rewarding journey in the beautiful DFW Metroplex area. Make a positive impact in patients' lives while enjoying a fulfilling career.
We are an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity, and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.