RN Bone Marrow Transplant
Position: RN Bone Marrow Transplant (Oncology Experience)
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Shift: Nights (Rotating Weekends)
- Hourly Wage Estimate: $33.60 - $52.80
- Night Shift Differential: $5.50 & Weekends $2.00
- Relocation Assistance: $5,000 (Outside of CO) & $2,000 (Within CO - 75 Miles outside of Denver)
Responsibilities: We are seeking compassionate RNs with Bone Marrow Transplant (Oncology/Med-Surg) experience to join our dedicated team in Denver, Colorado. Our hospital offers over 80 specialties and is affiliated with one of the largest healthcare systems in metro Denver. Join us in optimizing the quality of life for all those we serve, encompassing not only medical needs but the needs of the whole person.
Job Summary and Qualifications: As an RN in Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT), you will oversee and direct the care of BMT/Oncology patients, patients with hematologic/oncologic disorders, and those with multisystem organ failure. Your role includes leading interdisciplinary collaboration for well-coordinated patient care.
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license
- BLS – Healthcare provider and ACLS required
- ONS Chemotherapy Provider Card required within 90 days
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing - BSN preferred
- One year of acute care hospital experience required
- EKG interpretation competency or course within the first year of hire
If you're passionate about providing exceptional care and meeting the unique needs of each patient, we encourage you to apply. Join our team and make a meaningful impact on the lives of those we serve.