Interventional Radiology Technologist
Job Title: Interventional Radiology Technologist
Location: Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Shift: 5x8-Hour (07:00 - 17:00)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Duration: 13-week Renewable Contract
We are currently seeking an experienced Interventional Radiology Technologist to join our dynamic team in Daytona Beach, FL. As an Interventional Radiology Technologist, you will play a crucial role in performing specialized radiographic procedures using advanced imaging equipment.
- Perform a variety of specialized interventional radiology procedures using Siemens Bi-Plane Artis and GE Innova 4100 equipment.
- Collaborate with physicians and other healthcare professionals to ensure accurate and high-quality imaging during procedures.
- Prepare patients for procedures, explain the process, and address any questions or concerns they may have.
- Administer contrast agents and other necessary medications as directed by the physician.
- Position patients correctly and adjust imaging equipment to obtain the best possible images for diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Monitor patients during procedures, ensuring their safety and comfort throughout.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of procedures performed, patient information, and any complications or adverse reactions.
- Adhere to radiation safety guidelines and ensure proper use and maintenance of imaging equipment.
- Assist with patient transport, preparation, and recovery as needed.
- Current certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) as a Radiologic Technologist.
- Valid Florida state Radiologic Technologist license.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Interventional Radiology.
- Proficiency in using Siemens Bi-Plane Artis and GE Innova 4100 equipment.
- Familiarity with interventional radiology products and procedures, including Stroke thrombectomy, Kyphoplasty, Y-90, Detach coils, Intra cranial coils, and MMA embolization.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team and effectively communicate with patients and healthcare professionals.
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking skills, and ability to adapt to challenging situations.
- Current COVID-19 vaccination as per facility guidelines.
Join our team of dedicated professionals and contribute to providing exceptional care to our patients in the field of Interventional Radiology. We look forward to reviewing your application and considering you for this exciting opportunity in our Radiology/Cardiology department.