RN Manager Cardiac Ortho
Nurse Manager of Complex Cardiac Ortho - Lewisville, TX
Salary Range: $85000-$125000
As the Nurse Manager, you will supervise, coordinate, and evaluate nursing care on the assigned units. You will be responsible for managing unit activities to ensure safe and efficient care delivery. Join us in implementing Performance Improvement activities, hospital policies/procedures, and contributing to the financial management of the unit.
- Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of TX
- BCLS Certification
- ACLS Certification (to be obtained within 6 months of employment start date)
- BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing) - Required
- 1-2 years of management experience in Specialty - REQUIRED!
- Beds: 32
- FTEs: 42
- This unit is considered the "power unit," discharging a significant number of patients daily.
- Strong teamwork and accountability skills are essential, as we rebuild the unit's culture.
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Salary Range: $40.79 (Min) – $50.99 (Mid) *10 years of experience - $60.19 (Max) *20 years of experience
Sign-On Bonus: Case by case basis
Relocation Assistance: Up to $10-$12k