Operating Room Registered Nurse
Join Our Team as an Operating Room Registered Nurse (OR RN)
- $33.60/hr. to $50.40/hr.
- Location: Denver, CO 80220
- Shift: Full-Time – Days (Rotating Weekends)
Are you ready to take your nursing career to the next level in one of Denver's most respected medical centers? At our Medical Center, we've been delivering exceptional care for over 70 years. Known as "Denver’s baby hospital," our 422-bed facility is renowned for comprehensive women's services, heart and vascular care, orthopedics, and more. Our mission is to improve human life daily, caring for both our patients and our dedicated staff. Join our award-winning team at our Medical Center, a Denver Post Top Workplace for five consecutive years, and make a real difference.
Why Choose Us:
- 🏥 Top-Notch Facility: Work at one of Denver's leading medical centers, known for excellence in women's services, internal medicine, and much more.
- 👥 Collaborative Environment: Be part of a dedicated interdisciplinary team focused on delivering outstanding patient care.
- 💼 Professional Growth: Make an impact with the opportunity to expand your skills and advance your career.
- 🏆 Award-Winning Workplace: Join a Denver Post Top Workplace, an accolade voted on by our own employees.
- 💰 Competitive Compensation: Earn a competitive salary ranging from $33.60 to $50.40 per hour, recognizing your valuable expertise.
- 🏙️ Denver Life: Enjoy life in beautiful Denver, a city known for its stunning scenery and vibrant culture.
- 🏥 Career Advancement: Benefit from ongoing professional development and growth opportunities.
📜 Your Qualifications:
- 🩺 - Hold a current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Colorado or possess an active multi-state RN license.
- 🩺 - Maintain Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- 🎓 - Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. A Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is preferred.
- 🏥 - Bring at least one year of experience in the perioperative (OR) setting to the table.
- 🔑 - CNOR certification is a plus.
Your Impactful Role: Duties or responsibilities
- 🫀 - Use your specialized OR nursing skills to care for patients across various age groups, including adults, adolescents, geriatrics, and pediatrics.
- 📋 - Ensure proper preparation for each procedure or surgery by checking equipment and stocking necessary supplies.
- 🏥 - Collaborate with the team to manage post-procedure workloads, maintain cleanliness, and set up for the next procedure.
- 👩🏫 - Act as a resource and mentor for colleagues, delegating tasks in line with their competency levels.
- 🔄 - Have the opportunity to rotate to different areas within the OR, focusing on tasks within your proven skill set.
Ready to take your career to new heights and make a meaningful difference in patient care? Join Rose Medical Center's outstanding team and apply today. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates from all backgrounds.