Surgical Technician - CO
Position Type: Full-Time (Days & Nights Available)
Salary Range: $26.00/hr to $39.01/hr
Sign-On Bonus: Up to $10,000 (Paid within the first 30 days with a 2-year commitment)
Relocation Assistance: Up to $5,000 (For out-of-state candidates)
Shift Differentials: Evening & Weekend: $2.50, Night Shift: $5.50
Shift Times: Monday - Thursday (7PM - 5AM), No Call, Rotating Holidays. Day Shift also available with required on-call.
About the Facility:
The medical center is an acute care hospital with a rich history of serving the community. It boasts a comprehensive range of services and has been recognized for its outstanding heart and cancer care, general surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, obstetrics and gynecology services, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services, and more.
The Surgical Technician assists during surgical procedures and is experienced in all aspects of aseptic technique. Responsibilities include setting up required equipment and sterile supplies, pulling and breaking down cases, and being knowledgeable about instrumentation, equipment, and supply needs for various surgical procedures. The technician performs duties consistent with their scope of practice and within the overall plan of care delivery.
- Current BLS Certification (AHA or ARC).
- CST Certification preferred.
- Registration as a Surgical Tech by the state's regulatory agency.
- Graduation from an accredited program for Operating Room Technicians.
- Minimum of one year of experience as a Surgery Technician.
- Advanced knowledge in the scrub role for various surgical specialties.
- Good organizational skills and positive communication.
How to Apply:
If you're a dedicated professional with a passion for healthcare and looking for a rewarding career in a dynamic environment, we'd love to hear from you. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Keywords: Surgical Technician, Surgery, Medical, Healthcare, Job Opportunity, CO.