Renal Transplant Nurse
Position Title: RN Renal Transplant Nurse - Full Time -
- Salary Range: $30/hr. - $46/hr.
Shift: Full Time - Days 7A-7PM (Rotating Weekends) and Nights 7PM-7AM (Rotating Weekends)
Join our prestigious 796-bed hospital in Dallas, known for its advanced medical facilities and pioneering organ transplant program.
- Lead and coordinate patient care services in the unit, ensuring high-quality care.
- Collaborate with the management team to assess and improve patient care quality.
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed.
- Provide health education and counseling.
- Demonstrate clinical and leadership competency.
- Maintain patient safety and positive experiences.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school.
- BSN required within 1 year.
- Certification in specialty required within 1 year.
- Minimum two (2) years of recent clinical practice.
- ICU/CCU/PCU experience accepted (minimum 1 year).
- Transplant experience preferred.
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Salary Range: $30 (1 year of experience) - Mid: $38.87 (10 years of experience) - Max: $46 (20 years of experience)
Shift Differentials: To Be Announced
Relocation: CASE BY CASE BASIS