Medical Surgical Registered Nurse
Job Title: Registered Nurse (Med Surg)
Location: San Antonio, TX 78229
Job Duration: Full-time, Days & Nights (rotating weekends)
Salary: $55,723-$78,998/year based on experience
We are currently seeking dedicated and skilled Registered Nurses (RN) to join our Med Surg team. As an RN, you will be responsible for providing safe and compassionate nursing care to our patients. Utilizing the nursing process, critical thinking skills, and technical expertise, you will collaborate with the patient care team to deliver high-quality patient outcomes. Your role as a patient advocate and your ability to effectively communicate and engage with the team will contribute to the success of our unit and organization.
- Apply the nursing process and scientific judgment to independently deliver safe and effective nursing care to patients.
- Collaborate with the patient care team to develop and implement individualized care plans.
- Utilize critical thinking skills to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care.
- Communicate effectively and demonstrate interpersonal skills to interact with patients, families, and healthcare professionals.
- Serve as a resource person to the patient care team and provide guidance and support.
- Maintain professionalism and role model confidence in nursing practice.
- Adapt to changing patient needs and work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Graduation from an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree nursing program
- Preferably hold a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or certification in a specialty area
- Valid RN License to practice as a professional RN in the state of Texas or an Active Multi-State RN Compact License (Texas RN License required within 90 days of hire for Compact License holders)
- Current BLS and ACLS certification
If you are a compassionate and experienced Registered Nurse seeking a fulfilling opportunity in Med Surg, we encourage you to apply. Candidates with a BSN or specialty certification will be given priority consideration for our RN III position. We look forward to discussing how you can contribute to our team and provide exceptional care to our patients.