Cardiology/Radiology CT Technician
Job Title: CT Technologist
Location: Alexandria Bay, NY 13607
Shift: 3x12-Hour (19:00 - 07:00)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Duration: 8-week renewable contract
We are seeking a skilled CT Technologist to join our Radiology/Cardiology department. As a CT Technologist, you will be responsible for operating CT equipment and performing diagnostic imaging procedures on patients. This position requires the ability to work independently in both X-ray and CT modalities.
- Perform CT scans on patients according to physician orders and established protocols.
- Position patients and ensure their comfort and safety during the procedure.
- Operate CT equipment and adjust technical parameters to obtain high-quality images.
- Evaluate images for technical quality and ensure they meet diagnostic standards.
- Collaborate with the healthcare team to provide accurate and timely results.
- Maintain patient records and documentation related to procedures performed.
- Ensure adherence to radiation safety protocols and maintain a safe work environment.
- Participate in quality assurance activities to ensure accurate and reliable imaging results.
- Valid ARRT certification.
- Current NY State License for Radiology/Cardiology.
- Proven experience as a CT Technologist.
- Proficiency in operating CT equipment and related software.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work rotating weekends as required.
- COVID-19 vaccine is required. Medical exemptions will be considered.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our dynamic team and contribute to the delivery of high-quality patient care. We appreciate your interest and will contact qualified candidates for further consideration.