Cath Lab Technician
Job Title: Cath Lab Technician
Location: Stuart, FL 34994
Shift: 4x10-Hour (07:00 - 17:00)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Duration: 13-week Renewable Contract
We are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Cath Lab Technician to join our Radiology/Cardiology team in Stuart, FL. As a Cath Lab Technician, you will play a vital role in performing diagnostic and interventional procedures in our state-of-the-art Cath Lab. This is a 13-week renewable contract position for day shifts, offering an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic team and contribute to the delivery of high-quality patient care.
- Assist in the preparation and setup of the Cath Lab for procedures, ensuring all necessary equipment and supplies are available.
- Perform and monitor diagnostic and interventional procedures such as cardiac catheterizations, angioplasties, stent placements, and electrophysiology studies.
- Operate imaging equipment, including fluoroscopy and digital subtraction angiography, to obtain clear and accurate images during procedures.
- Monitor patients' vital signs, blood pressure, and oxygen saturation during procedures to ensure their safety and well-being.
- Collaborate with the interdisciplinary healthcare team to provide comprehensive care to patients undergoing cath lab procedures.
- Assist the physician in performing complex procedures, including device implantations and interventions.
- Document patient information, procedural details, and outcomes accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment and ensure adherence to infection control protocols.
- Minimum of 18 months of experience in Cath Lab procedures, with 2 years preferred.
- Certification as a Cath Lab Technician through NBSTSA and/or NCCT.
- ARRT or RCIS certification is required.
- Current American Heart Association ACLS and BLS certifications.
- Willingness to float within the scope of practice to meet facility needs, including floating to sister facilities within a 20-mile radius.
- Experience with robotics and vascular procedures is required.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills to collaborate with the healthcare team and provide patient-centered care.
- Current COVID-19 vaccination as per facility guidelines.
Note: First-time travelers accepted.
Join our team of dedicated professionals and contribute to the advancement of cardiovascular care. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a supportive work environment where you can enhance your skills and grow in your career. We look forward to reviewing your application and considering you for this exciting opportunity as a Cath Lab Technician.