Respiratory Therapist NICU
Respiratory Therapist NICU Position in Loxahatchee, FL
Position: Registered Respiratory Therapist NICU
Location: Loxahatchee, FL (640144)
Type: Permanent Contingent
Shift: Nights Only, 12-hour shifts (7pm-7am)
Hospital: A Leading Healthcare Facility in Palm Beach County
About Our Hospital: Established over three decades ago, our state-of-the-art 204-bed facility is centrally located in Palm Beach County. We pride ourselves on providing top-quality care in every category, from preventative programs to major surgeries. Our facility boasts a dedicated New Life Center, a Level II NICU, a full-service Children's Hospital, and more. Located just 12 miles from the Atlantic Ocean, our spacious campus is surrounded by vibrant communities. Join our team and enjoy all that Palm Beach County has to offer.
Position Overview: As a Respiratory Therapist at our facility, you will have the responsibility to treat respiratory disorders for both inpatients and outpatients using various types of media and equipment. You will report directly to the Respiratory Care Supervisor and Cardiopulmonary Director.
- Specialties include Level 2 NICU, Pediatric ICU, Pediatric Oncology, and Pediatric ER.
- Exciting upcoming projects include increasing ER beds, introducing NICU and PICU transport teams, and transitioning to a Level 3 NICU.
- Active Florida RRT License.
- Minimum of 3 years of PICU/NICU experience.
- BLS certification. ACLS, PALS, and/or NRP must be obtained within 3 months of hire.
- MUST HAVE LEVEL 3 NICU experience.
- CRT: $25.22 (2yr) to $34.48 (17yr MAX)
- RRT: $27.74 (2yr) to $37.92 (17yr MAX)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k Match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Dependent Scholarship Program
- Clinical Certification Support & Bonuses
- Paid Community Service Days
- And more!
- Shift Differentials: 3rd shift: $2.83. Weekends: $2.50.
- Sign-on and relocation bonuses are determined on a case-by-case basis.
Interested candidates with the required experience are encouraged to apply.