Job Title: MRI Technologist - Radiology/Cardiology
Location: Atlanta, GA 30303
Shift: 3x12-Hour (11:00 - 23:00) - Weekend Days
Start Date: ASAP
Job Duration: 13-week renewable contract
We are seeking a skilled MRI Technologist to join our Radiology/Cardiology team in a fast-paced inpatient setting. As an MRI Technologist, you will be responsible for performing a variety of MRI procedures, including abdomen, pelvis, head/neck, chest, spine, musculoskeletal, CINE, diffusion, gradient echo imaging, image post-processing, maximum intensity projection, multiplanar reconstruction, perfusion, peripheral magnetic resource, spin echo images, surface coils, and T-1/T-2 weighted images. Experience with EPIC and Siemens systems is preferred.
- Perform MRI procedures using the specified imaging protocols and techniques.
- Ensure patient safety and comfort throughout the scanning process.
- Prepare patients for MRI examinations by explaining the procedure, addressing their concerns, and ensuring their cooperation.
- Position patients appropriately and operate MRI equipment to obtain high-quality images.
- Monitor patients during scans and adjust as necessary.
- Collaborate with radiologists and other healthcare professionals to analyze and interpret the imaging results.
- Maintain accurate records of patient information, imaging procedures, and equipment maintenance.
- Adhere to all safety protocols and guidelines to minimize risks and hazards.
- Current certification in Radiologic Technology (ARRT).
- Advanced certification in MRI (ARRT) is required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an MRI Technologist (accepts first-time travelers).
- Experience with PACS systems, preferably in a Level I Trauma setting.
- Familiarity with contrast administration is preferred.
- Knowledge of EPIC and Siemens systems is desirable.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) certification.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
Join our dedicated team of healthcare professionals and contribute to providing exceptional patient care in the field of Radiology/Cardiology. This is an exciting opportunity to utilize your skills and expertise in MRI technology while working in a supportive and dynamic environment.