Job Title: CT Technologist
Location: Hawthorne, NV 89415
Shift: 5x8-Hour (07:00 - 17:00)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Duration: 13-Week Renewable Contract
We are currently seeking a skilled CT Technologist to join our team. As a CT Tech, you will play a vital role in performing diagnostic imaging procedures using computed tomography technology. This position offers a day shift schedule, 5 days a week, with 8-hour shifts. It is a 13-week renewable contract, providing an opportunity to work in a dynamic healthcare environment.
- Perform high-quality CT scans on patients in accordance with physician orders and established protocols.
- Prepare and position patients for CT procedures, ensuring their comfort and safety throughout the process.
- Operate CT equipment and computer systems to acquire and process images.
- Monitor patients during scans, observing for any adverse reactions and taking appropriate action if necessary.
- Collaborate with radiologists and other healthcare professionals to ensure accurate interpretation and reporting of CT images.
- Maintain accurate patient records, documenting relevant information and maintaining patient confidentiality.
- Adhere to radiation safety guidelines and maintain a safe work environment for patients, staff, and visitors.
- Assist in the maintenance and troubleshooting of CT equipment, reporting any malfunctions or issues to the appropriate personnel.
- Stay up to date with advancements in CT technology and participate in continuing education to enhance professional knowledge and skills.
- Provide compassionate care to patients, addressing their concerns and answering any questions they may have.
- Current ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists) certification in CT.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a CT Technologist.
- Proficiency in performing CT and X-Ray procedures.
- Knowledge of CT imaging protocols and techniques.
- Strong understanding of anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology relevant to CT scanning.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with patients, physicians, and other healthcare professionals.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Commitment to patient safety, privacy, and confidentiality.
Note: In accordance with facility guidelines, the COVID-19 vaccine is required for all employees, with medical or religious exemptions considered.
Join our team and contribute to providing exceptional radiology services to our patients. This is an opportunity to utilize your technical expertise and contribute to the overall quality of patient care.