Nurse Manager Ortho
Nurse Manager of Ortho Neuro Spine RN - Houston, TX
- Salary Range: $39.04 (min), $48.80 (mid), $58.56 (max) * BASED ON YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Relocation: Case By Case.
Position: Nurse Manager of Ortho Neuro Spine RN
Our hospital, located in Houston, Texas, is seeking a dedicated Nurse Manager of Ortho Neuro Spine RN to join our team. We are a full-service, acute-care facility equipped with a Level IV Trauma Center, accredited Chest Pain Center, and certified as a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission.
- Licensed beds: 273
- Operating Room Suites: 11 (+ 1 Hybrid Suite)
- Cath Labs: 3 (1 Room Neuro IR Capable)
- Employees: 906+
- Physicians: 700+
We are looking for a Neuro/Ortho/Spine Nurse Manager who shares our commitment to providing high-quality, efficient care to our patients. If you are a team player who values patient care, we encourage you to apply.
- Assist the Director with all department activities to ensure alignment with the hospital's mission, vision, and values.
- Coordinate the department’s participation in Performance Improvement activities to assure continuous Quality Improvement.
- Ensure that nursing care is based on the nursing process and evaluates its effectiveness on an ongoing basis.
- Provide clinical support to the nursing staff.
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date).
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is required. Master’s preferred.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification is required.
- 2 years of RECENT acute care hospital CNC, Charge Nurse, or Supervisor experience within the ORTH NEURO SPINE UNIT (However, if the candidate has Med-Surg/Tele experience, we can submit those candidates).
A comprehensive benefits package that supports the health, life, career, and retirement of our colleagues. Our available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage with low or no-cost options for many common services.
- Prescription drug and behavioral health coverage.
- Free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Dental and vision benefits.
- Life and disability coverage.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Supplemental health protection plans.
- Additional options for auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, pet insurance, and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical, and financial well-being.
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service).
Position Title: Nurse Manager of Ortho Neuro Spine RN Position Type: Perm Contingent Position Creation Reason: Vacant Position
Salary Range: $39.04 (min), $48.80 (mid), $58.56 (max) * BASED ON YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Relocation: Case By Case.