Emergency Room Registered Nurse
Job Title: Registered Nurse - Emergency Room (ER)
Location: El Centro, CA 92243
Shift: 3x12-Hour (19:00 to 07:00)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Duration: 13-Week Renewable Contract
We are currently seeking experienced and dedicated Registered Nurses to join our Emergency Room (ER) team in El Centro, CA. As an ER Nurse, you will play a critical role in providing exceptional emergency care to our patients during night shifts.
- Provide compassionate and comprehensive nursing care to patients presenting with various medical and trauma emergencies.
- Conduct initial assessments, triage patients, and prioritize care based on the severity of their condition.
- Perform accurate and thorough documentation of patient information, including vital signs, symptoms, medical history, and interventions provided.
- Administer medications, intravenous therapy, and treatments as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitor and interpret cardiac rhythms and initiate appropriate interventions in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the healthcare team to develop and implement individualized care plans for patients.
- Assist in emergency procedures, such as intubations, chest compressions, and defibrillation.
- Provide education and emotional support to patients and their families, ensuring they are well-informed about their conditions and treatment plans.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment, following infection control protocols and guidelines.
- Valid and unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of California.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in an Emergency Room (ER) setting.
- Availability to work weekend shifts as required.
- Current certifications in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) or Trauma Level 1 experience.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills to handle emergency situations effectively.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with the healthcare team and provide compassionate care to patients and their families.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as per facility guidelines (No Exemptions).
Note: First-time travelers accepted.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic and fast-paced ER team, where you can make a significant impact on the lives of patients in need of urgent care. If you meet the specified requirements and possess the necessary experience and skills, we invite you to apply for this position. We appreciate your interest in this position, and we will carefully review your application.