Renal PCU Nurse
Join Our Team as a Renal PCU RN in Fort Worth, TX!
- 💰 Competitive Compensation: $30/hr. – $46/hr.
Position: Renal PCU RN, Fort Worth, TX-Nights/Weekend Differentials: $3.75 nights - $4.30 Weekends
Shifts Available: Days (7:00 am - 7:00 pm), Nights (7:00 pm - 7:00 am) - All with Rotating Weekends
Why Choose Us?
- 🏥 Medical Facilty: A 320-bed MAGNET facility in the heart of Fort Worth.
- 🌟 Awards and Accreditations: Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center, Cycle IV accredited Chest Pain Center, and Cardiovascular Center of Excellence.
- 🩺 Progressive Care Unit: Providing specialized care for patients needing a higher level of nursing care than on a Medical Surgical floor, but not in the ICU.
- 💼 Opportunity to work with patients post sheath removal, stroke, spine, peritoneal dialysis, cardiac drips, and more.
- 🧬 Renal Focus: Part of the top 1% transplant team in the nation with world-renowned physicians.
- 👩⚕️ Provide holistic, individualized patient care to complex monitored patients in a renal-focused PCU.
- 🩺 Administer medications, change dressings, clean wounds, and monitor vital signs.
- 💡 Serve as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- 📝 Monitor, record, and communicate patient condition using computerized documentation systems.
- 📚 Instruct and educate patients and families.
- 👥 Orient and mentor new staff members.
- 📜 TX RN or Compact State Licensure.
- 🩺 BSN required (Magnet Facility). Tuition-free ADN to BSN program available with CNO approval.
- 🩺 ACLS and BLS certifications.
- 🩺 Current Specialty certification preferred (PCCN or CCTN).
- 👩⚕️ At least 1 year of RECENT acute care experience as an RN. Open to cross-train Med-Surg RN candidates with acute care experience.
- 💧 Basic Drip and basic EKG Knowledge required.
- 🩺 Transplant experience preferred.
- 🧬 Experience with immunocompromised patients.
- 🩺 Top 1% transplant team in the nation with world-renowned physicians.
- 🏥 Shortest transplant waitlist in the nation.
- 🧬 New growing comprehensive liver program with frequent education opportunities.
- 🏨 Beautiful recently renovated unit.
- 🤝 Close-knit staff with a hospital-wide reputation for teamwork and friendliness.
- 📊 Ability to Care for 3-4:1 patient ratios.
- 💼 Inpatient transplant ICU step-down unit.
- 💰 Competitive Compensation: $30 (1 year exp.) – $46 (20 years exp.).
- 📚 Tuition Assistance.
- 💼 Paid Leave.
- 🏦 401k with 100% Match.
- 🛡️ Identity Theft Protection.
- 🏠 Home, Auto, and Life Insurance Options.
- 🏩 Adoption Assistance.
- 📈 Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Ready to advance your nursing career in a renal-focused PCU with a focus on high-quality patient care? Apply now to be part of our exceptional team and make a meaningful difference in patients' lives!