MedSurg Registered Nurse
Medical Surgical Registered Nurse (RN) - Panama City, FL
- Location: Panama City, FL
- Position Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Position Overview: We are seeking a dedicated Registered Nurse for our Medical Surgical Unit in Panama City, FL. Our facility has been serving the community for over 40 years, ensuring patients receive the highest quality of care. With a team of more than 450 providers and 1,000 employees, we are equipped with the area's only designated Pediatric ER, a four-bed Pediatric ICU, and a 28-bed NICU.
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs & Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Assess, plan, and evaluate patient care needs.
- Work in a fast-paced environment requiring critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Current FL RN License or appropriate compact licensure (active FL RN license required within 90 days if compact license held).
- BLS Healthcare Provider certification.
- At least one year of RN experience preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school.
- Strong customer service and listening skills.
- Ability to perform tasks requiring frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Shifts: Days and Nights, 3 shifts of 12 hours each (7a-7p or 7p – 7a).
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year of current RN work experience.
- Salary Range: $27 (2yr) - $37 (15yr MAX)
- Sign-On Bonus: $10k
- Relocation Assistance: Case by case basis
- Night Shift Differential: $4/h