Director of Cath Lab RN
Director of Cath Lab RN - Fort Pierce, FL
Position Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: $110K (min) to $130K (mid) based on experience
Bonus: Up to 15% annual bonus based on performance KPIs
Sign-On Bonus: Case by case
Relocation Assistance: Case by case
About the Organization:
The organization is a leader in healthcare services, committed to research and clinical protocols. They have dedicated up to $300 million to their team members over three years. The hospital is a 380-bed acute-care facility offering a full range of services, including heart care, labor/delivery, pediatrics, orthopedics, oncology, nuclear medicine, and more. It is a designated Certified Primary Stroke Center and a Level II Trauma Center.
The Director of Cardio, Cath Lab, & Vascular Services will lead in planning, directing, and managing the department staff to ensure quality care to all patients. They will be responsible for meeting TJC standards, complying with policies, promoting teamwork, and assisting in the day-to-day operations of the department.
- Ensure quality care to all patients.
- Meet TJC standards and comply with policies and procedures.
- Promote teamwork with physicians and all healthcare providers.
- Assist in day-to-day operations, including performance improvement, staff competency, physician relations, strategic planning, patient safety, and budgeting.
- Current Florida license as a Registered Nurse or Recognized Compact Licensure.
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support certification.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Must have at least 2+ years of Manager/Dir level experience in Cath Lab.
- Must be an RN with a BSN.
How to Apply:
If you're a dedicated professional with a passion for healthcare and looking for a rewarding career in a dynamic environment, we'd love to hear from you. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Keywords: Director, Cath Lab, RN, Cardiovascular Services, Healthcare, Job Opportunity, Fort Pierce, FL.