Registered Respiratory Therapist
Respiratory Therapist - Plano, TX
- Salary: $25.41/hr. - $ 40.00/hr.
Position Overview: We are seeking Respiratory Therapists to join our team . This position offers full-time night shifts with rotating weekends.
About Us: We are a Magnet designated acute care hospital with over 2,070 employees and a commitment to providing exceptional care. We have the resources and clinical expertise necessary to offer top-notch services. Our offerings include a Level 1 trauma center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery (including robotic and minimally invasive procedures), orthopedics, heart and vascular care, and complete women's and children's services, including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU.
Respiratory Therapist Job Summary: As a Respiratory Therapist, you will provide respiratory care to patients as ordered by physicians, following established standards and practices. Your responsibilities will also include a variety of duties related to cleaning, disinfecting, and storing respiratory therapy equipment.
Respiratory Therapist Job Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate competency in respiratory care procedures, including diagnostic testing (blood gases).
- Demonstrate advanced respiratory care practices and educational skills.
- Punctuality and adherence to scheduled work hours are essential job functions.
- Associates Degree or Certificate of Completion; Bachelor's Degree in a healthcare-related field preferred.
- 1 year of acute care experience required (RRT Required).
- RRT with NBRC Required.
- RCP license certified by Texas Required.
- BLS Required.
- ACLS & PALS required within 180 days of hire.
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Starting Salary: $25.41/hour
- Maximum Salary: $31.76/hour (Candidates with 20 years of experience)
Shift Differentials (ONLY FOR NIGHT SHIFTS):
- Night Shift: $3.10 per hour (7pm-7am)
- Weekend Differential: $4.00 per hour (Friday 11pm-Sunday 11pm)
Relocation: Case by Case Basis
Ready to make a difference in patient care and further your career? Apply now to become a Respiratory Therapist in Plano, TX!
Join us in providing exceptional care and advancing your career with us!