Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse
🌟 Exciting Opportunity for a Registered Nurse in the Cardiac Cath Lab! 🌟
- 💰 Salary Range: $32.87/hr. - $46.26/hr.
- Sign-On Bonus of $15,000.
- 💼 Position: Registered Nurse Cardiac Cath Lab
- 🏥 Location: Sanford, FL
- 📅 Schedule: Full-Time - 10hr Days shift – On Call – Weekend rotations
- 💼 Position Type: Perm Contingent
The Hospital is a 221-bed acute care hospital serving the communities of Seminole and West Volusia County. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life and offer a range of medical services, including open-heart surgery, interventional cardiology, orthopedic and spine care, robotic surgery, and more.
Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a Cardiac Cath Lab RN to join our healthcare team. Your primary function is to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures, and protocols of the healthcare organization. You will proactively assume responsibility and accountability for several patients during a designated time frame while following policies and procedures. You will work with a phenomenal team that cares like family and works together in a collaborative manner.
In this role you will:
- Implement and monitor patient care plans.
- Monitor, record, and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient’s discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Education: Associates Degree in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing Required, Bachelor Degree in Nursing preferred.
- License/Certifications: Florida RN license and/or approved multistate RN license required. BLS-American Heart Association BLS Provider issued card required. ACLS-American Heart Association ACLS Provider issued card required within 6 months of hire. 1 year acute care experience required.
- Experience: Interventional Cath Lab or critical care experience highly preferred. Minimum of 2 years Cath Lab experience and previous ICU experience highly desired.
- On-call is required (must be within 30 minutes from the facility).
- Ideal Cath exp but at least ER/CCU/CVICU, ICU, or PCU only if chest tube/A-line insertion exp.
- Hours: 4 10's; 7a-5:30; On Call - 9 or 10 times in the month weekdays and 1-2 weekend rotation.
By joining our team, you'll enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary based on your years of experience.
- Sign-On Bonus of $15,000.
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Career growth and development opportunities.
- Support for continued education and professional growth.
Ready to take your career in Cardiac Cath Lab nursing to the next level? Apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply.