Emergency Room Nurse
Join Our Team as an ER RN in Fort Worth, TX!
- $33/hr. – $54/hr.
Position: ER RN, Fort Worth, TX-Nights/Weekend Differentials: $3.75 nights - $4.30 Weekends
- Days 7a-7p (Rotating Weekends),
- Nights 7p-7a (Rotating Weekends),
- Mid 10a-10p or 11a-11p (Rotating Weekends)
Why Choose Us?
- 🏥 Medical Facility: A 320-bed MAGNET facility in the heart of Fort Worth.
- 🌟 Awards and Accreditations: Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center, Cycle IV accredited Chest Pain Center, and Cardiovascular Center of Excellence.
- 🏆 Excellence in Patient Care: Received numerous awards, including the Joint Commission’s highest honor and American Nurses Association MAGNET recognition.
- 👩⚕️ As an ER RN , you'll be part of a 30-bed ER with an annual volume of 20,000.
- 🩺 Provide excellent patient care in a certified Comprehensive Stroke Center and Chest Pain Center.
- 💡 Engage in policy development, process improvement, and innovative peer interviews.
- 📜 Texas RN License or multistate compact license.
- 🩺 BLS, ACLS, and PALS certification (American Heart Association).
- 🎓 BSN required. Tuition-free ADN to BSN program available with CNO approval.
- 👩⚕️ At least 1 year of RECENT ER Freestanding/Urgent Care experience (2 years preferred).
- 🏥 Acute care experience in a hospital setting required.
- 💰 Competitive Compensation: $33 (1 year exp.) – $54 (20 years exp.).
- 📚 Tuition Assistance.
- 💼 Paid Leave.
- 🏦 401k with 100% Match.
- 🛡️ Identity Theft Protection.
- 🏠 Home, Auto, and Life Insurance Options.
- 🏩 Adoption Assistance.
- 📈 Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Ready to elevate your nursing career in a facility recognized for excellence in patient care? Apply now to join our team and make a meaningful impact on patient well-being!