Cardiac Neuro Telemetry RN
Cardiac Neuro Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) - Sanford, FL
- Location: Sanford, FL
- Position Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Position Overview: We are seeking a dedicated Cardiac Neuro Telemetry Registered Nurse for our facility in Sanford, FL. Our hospital, a 221-bed acute care establishment and Level II Trauma Center, has been serving the communities of Seminole and West Volusia. We are proud to offer a full-service cardiovascular program, including open heart surgery, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, cardiac rehabilitation, and comprehensive diagnostic services.
- Observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care.
- Health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm.
- Promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness.
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed.
- Provide care to Med/Tele Neuro & Cardiac, Post CAB, MI’s/Chest pain patients.
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of RN acute care experience.
- Telemetry and Cardiac experience required.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license or compact license (active FL RN license required within 90 days if compact license held).
- Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS Certification.
- NIHSS Certification (must obtain within 30 days).
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Shifts: Nights Only, 12-hour shifts.
- Salary Range: $29.00 (2yr) - $42.13 (17yr MAX).
- Sign-On Bonus: Case by case.
- Relocation Assistance: Case by case.
Join Our Team Today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.