Medical Surgical/Telemetry Registered Nurse
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical Surgical/Telemetry
Location: Stuart, FL 34994
Shift: 3x12-Hour (19:00 - 07:00)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Duration: 13-week renewable contract
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Registered Nurse (RN) with expertise in Medical Surgical and Telemetry nursing to join our team. As an RN in our Medical Surgical/Telemetry unit, you will provide high-quality care to patients with diverse medical conditions. This position offers a 13-week renewable contract on the night shift. If you are a first-time traveler looking for an exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply.
- Provide comprehensive nursing care to patients in the Medical Surgical/Telemetry unit.
- Assess patients' conditions, administer medications, and monitor vital signs.
- Interpret and monitor cardiac rhythms using telemetry equipment.
- Collaborate with the interdisciplinary healthcare team to develop and implement individualized care plans.
- Monitor and evaluate patient responses to treatments and interventions.
- Document patient information accurately and thoroughly.
- Provide education and support to patients and their families.
- Respond effectively to emergencies and changes in patients' conditions.
- Participate in on-call duties as scheduled.
- Valid RN license in the state of Florida.
- Minimum of 18 months of experience in a Medical Surgical or Telemetry setting.
- Excellent knowledge of medical-surgical and telemetry nursing principles and practices.
- Strong clinical assessment and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to interpret and respond to cardiac rhythms.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- BLS certification required.
- ACLS certification preferred.
Note: As per our facility's guidelines, all employees are required to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Exemptions for medical or religious reasons will be considered. First-time travelers are welcome!
If you are a skilled and compassionate nurse with experience in Medical Surgical/Telemetry nursing, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of our patients while enjoying a supportive work environment and professional growth opportunities.