RN Pulmonary - Gainesville, FL
- Hourly Pay:$29/hr. - $40/hr.
Position Title: RN Pulmonary - Gainesville, FL , Sign-On Bonus: $20,000.
The Florida Hospital is seeking compassionate and skilled Registered Nurses for our Pulmonary unit in Gainesville, FL. As a full-time RN, you will have the opportunity to work both day and night shifts on a rotating basis, providing exceptional care and treatment to ill, injured, and recovering adults in our patient-centered care model. Join our team and gain access to a comprehensive benefits package and continuous learning opportunities.
Job Summary and Qualifications:
We are seeking a dynamic Medical Surgical RN to join our team. In this role, you will make clinical assessments of patient situations and manage treatments autonomously. Your responsibilities will include collecting comprehensive data, advocating for patients as part of the interdisciplinary team, analyzing assessment data to determine diagnoses, and identifying expected outcomes for individualized patient care plans. Education and support for patients and their families throughout their stay are also essential aspects of this role.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida, Multistate, or able to obtain licensure prior to start.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- 1 year of RN experience in an Acute Care environment preferred.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) - AHA Healthcare provider certification required prior to start.
- NIH Stroke Scale must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date.
- Shift Times: Days 7a – 7p, Nights 7p – 7a.
- Must have 1 year of RN experience; open to any background.
- Unit Beds/Rooms: 45.
- Salary Range: $29 (2 years) - $32 (5 years) - $36 (10 years) - $40 (17 years MAX).
- On-call: No.
- Sign-On Bonus: $20,000.
- Relocation Assistance: Approved by division - must be 100+ miles away - usually $2.5k to $5k.
- Shift Differentials: Evenings None, Nights $4.25, Weekend $3.
About HCA Florida North Florida Hospital:
The Florida Hospital is a 523-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida for over 49 years. We offer comprehensive cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, neurosciences, minimally-invasive and robotic surgery, weight loss surgery and treatment, women's health, and wound therapy. Accredited by the Joint Commission and certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center, we are committed to patient safety and quality of care.
If you are a dedicated and caring RN looking for a fantastic opportunity to grow professionally, join our exceptional team at The Florida Hospital. Apply today to make a difference in the lives of our patients and access a supportive work environment.