Licensed Medical Technologist
🔬 Exciting Opportunity for a Medical Technologist in St. Petersburg, FL! 🔬
- 🏥 Salary: $24/hr. - $35/hr.
- 👩⚕️ Position: Medical Technologist
- ⏳ Schedule: FT/ Evening Shift (rotating weekends)
- 🏥 Location: Petersburg, FL 33710
- 📅 Position Type: Perm Contingent
We are seeking a hospital-based Medical Technologist to provide expertise and champion results. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other, and we're looking for a phenomenal addition like you who values the patient experience as much as we do.
- Perform accurate and timely laboratory testing and analyze proficiency testing samples according to instructions and complete within the allowable time frame.
- Assume responsibility for the department as appropriate in the absence of the supervisor.
- Complete all required records/documentation pertaining to patient results.
- Perform stat procedures within established turnaround time targets.
- Demonstrate the ability to use good judgment and independent thinking in the correlation and interpretation of patient results (including performing delta checks, etc.).
- Review pending logs (OSR) and result logs; resolve any outstanding workload or communicate to staff relief.
- Take pertinent corrective action when the patient, quality control, standard, calibration, and/or proficiency results are not within appropriate guidelines.
- Associate’s Degree is required; Bachelor’s Degree is helpful.
- A State of Florida Medical Technologist License is required.
- Licensure in one or more clinical specialty areas: (Generalist highly preferred): Blood bank, Serology, Chemistry, Hematology, Microbiology.
- Medical Technologist experience in a clinical setting is preferred.
- Experience: Must have at least 3 years of experience.
- Salary Range: MIN $24- Mid $28 + additional benefits.
- On-Call: $2
- Night Differential: $2.50
- Sign-On Bonus: Case by case
- Relocation Assistance: Case by case
Ready to be part of our dedicated team? Apply now and take your career to the next level!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply.