Registered Respiratory Therapist
Job Title: Registered Respiratory Therapist
Location: Kissimmee, FL 32742
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: $51,854-$63,523/year based on experience
We are seeking a skilled and compassionate Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) to join our team in Kissimmee, FL. The RRT will be responsible for performing all respiratory care-related duties under general supervision. This includes setting up and administering routine and complex respiratory therapy procedures to patients of all ages. The RRT will also be responsible for operating acute care ventilators and maintaining accurate records of therapy provided.
- Perform respiratory therapy procedures according to established protocols and physician orders.
- Administer acute care ventilation using mechanical ventilators.
- Independently manage respiratory care in the absence of the full-time Team Leader.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of therapy provided.
- Enter patient information into the hospital computer system.
- Adhere to all hospital policies and procedures.
- Completion of an AMA approved respiratory care program (Associates Degree).
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification.
- New graduates are welcome to apply.
- Rotating weekends availability.
- Any experience level is acceptable.
- Must be a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT).
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, and disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
- Student loan repayment
Sign-On Bonus: $7,500
Relocation Assistance: Provided on a case-by-case basis.
If you are a dedicated and compassionate Respiratory Therapist looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of patients, we encourage you to apply.