Surgical First Assistant
Certified Surgical First Assistant Opportunity in Hendersonville, TN;
- Salary Range: $32.60/hr.-$42.77/hr.
Min (2yr)- $32.60
(5 yr)- $34.60
(17yr MAX)- $42.77 ; Based on years of experience
$20,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Evenings $2.50
- Nights $2.50
On-call: $2.50 per hour; On-call shift 48 hours from Saturday 7 am – Monday 7 am. On a 4-5 wk rotation. No weeknight call.
Call Back: 2 hr min at time and a half.
Sign-On Bonus: $20,000 Sign-On Bonus for qualifying candidates with at least 1 year of experience - 2-year commitment required.
Relocation Assistance: Up to $5,000 if qualified.
Are you a Certified Surgical First Assistant looking for a new opportunity? We have an urgent need for staff level CST - FAs in the Nashville metro area. Check out the details below, and if you're interested, reach out to us to have this position opened up for you in WorkForce.
Position: Certified Surgical First Assistant
Location: Hendersonville, TN
Experience: Must have 1 year of OR experience
Certification: Must have Certification as a First Assistant (NBSTSA; CSFA certification or NSAA; NCCSA certification)
Join our team in Hendersonville, TN, where we have a legacy of providing high-quality healthcare for over 40 years. We are proud to offer excellent patient care and a range of services.
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Certified Surgical First Assistant (CFA), you will be an essential member of our healthcare team in the operating room. Your responsibilities will include assisting the healthcare team in assessing patient needs, organizing and planning care, and preoperative and intraoperative patient management. Intraoperatively, you'll use instruments and medical devices, provide exposure, handle and/or cut tissue, provide hemostasis, and suture. You may also have the opportunity to precept and mentor others within your area of expertise.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date.
- Certification as a First Assistant (NBSTSA; CSFA certification or NSAA; NCCSA certification) is required. We do not accept the ABSA certification.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1 year of OR CST experience is required
Working for us means more than just a job. You'll enjoy access to these benefits:
- 401(k) with an employer match up to 9%
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan repayment program
- Paid family leave
- And much more!
- 10 OR rooms
- 150 Bed Facility
- Level II NICU
- LeapFrog Patient Safety Grade A
- Healthgrades America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2023, 2022) - Top 5% in the nation for consistently delivering clinical quality
- Certified Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission
- Certified Chest Pain Center by the Joint Commission
- Total Knee and Total Hip Disease Specific Certifications by the Joint Commission
- JCAHO accredited
Shift: Days, 10 hr or 12 hr shifts
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity in Hendersonville, TN.