Radiology Technologist Lead
Radiology Technologist Lead - Join Our Team in Richmond, VA!
- Position Title: Radiology Technologist Lead - Richmond, VA
- Position Type: Permanent (Contingent)
- Location: Richmond, VA
- Number of Positions: 1/1
Job Summary and Duties:
We are seeking an experienced Radiology Technologist Lead to join our team in Richmond, VA. As the Radiology Technologist Lead, you will be responsible for the technical administration and management of the Diagnostic section of the Radiology Department. This includes daily assignment of technical staff, managing patient flow, ensuring radiation safety guidelines compliance, providing guidance on PACS system operations, rendering patient care, overseeing imaging quality, maintaining educational requirements, and demonstrating leadership support. Progressive management experience and familiarity with PACS system operations are required.
- 1 year of experience as a Diagnostic Technologist with progressive management experience
- Experience with PACS system operations
- Graduate of an AMA-approved School of Radiologic Technology
- Current certification with the American Registry of Radiologic Technology
- Preferred: Certification with the American Society of Radiologic Technology and Virginia Society of Radiologic Technology
- Current IV certification
- Current CPR certification
- Overnight shift: Monday - Thursday (9:00 pm - 7:00 am) with no call
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary range: $30.64 (0 years of experience) - $39.90 (10+ years of experience) per hour
- $3.50 differential for night shift
- Up to $15,000 sign-on bonus available to qualified applicants
- Relocation assistance provided on a case-by-case basis
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
If you are an experienced Radiology Technologist with management experience looking to join a leading healthcare facility in Richmond, VA, we invite you to apply for the Radiology Technologist Lead position. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further consideration.