Clinical Nurse Coordinator
Job Title: Clinical Nurse Coordinator
Location: Kansas City, MO 64132
Shifts: Full-Time - Multiple Openings - Days, Nights & Weekends Only
Salary: $74,152-$99,091/year based on experience
We are currently seeking experienced Clinical Nurse Coordinators (CNCs) to join our healthcare team in Kansas City, MO. As a CNC, you will play a vital role in ensuring the delivery of high-quality, patient-centered care and coordinating all functions within the unit/department during your designated shift. Collaborating with the management team, you will oversee nursing care, serve as a resource person for staff, and contribute to the overall performance of the department. We have multiple openings available across various units, including Burn Unit, NICU, Labor & Delivery, and Inpatient Oncology.
- Ensure efficient admission and discharge processes to provide seamless patient-centered care.
- Collaborate with the management team to assess and improve the quality of patient care services within the unit.
- Foster a teamwork environment, collaborating with subject matter experts and other managers to enhance outcomes and service.
- Uphold a patient-first philosophy and engage in service recovery when necessary.
- Operationalize nursing strategies, such as employee rounding and hourly rounds, to improve engagement and patient experience.
- Participate in the selection, training, and development of new staff members.
- Assist with staff scheduling and manage staff labor in accordance with patient care needs and productivity guidelines.
- Support inventory control and manage supplies and equipment.
- Registered Nurse Diploma, with graduation from an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Current licensure as a registered professional nurse in the state(s) of practice, or active compact license, in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date.
- Strong clinical experience, with a minimum of two (2) years of clinical practice in the relevant unit's specialty.
- Leadership/management experience is preferred.
- Active involvement in professional organizations is encouraged.
Note: Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance offered on a case-by-case basis.
Join our dedicated healthcare team and make a difference in the lives of our patients. As a Clinical Nurse Coordinator, you will contribute to delivering high-quality care and ensuring exceptional clinical outcomes. Apply now and be a part of our patient-centered approach to healthcare.