Cath Lab Technologist
Job Title: Cath Lab Technologist
Location: Port St. Lucie, FL 34987
Shift: 4x10-Hour (07:00 - 17:30)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Duration: 13-week renewable contract
We are currently seeking a skilled Cath Lab Technologist to join our team in Port St. Lucie, FL. As a Cath Lab Technologist, you will play a crucial role in assisting with diagnostic and interventional procedures in the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory. If you have experience in Cardiac/Interventional Radiology/Vascular/Neuro and possess the required certifications, we invite you to apply.
- Prepare and set up the Cath Lab for various diagnostic and interventional procedures.
- Assist physicians during procedures, including but not limited to cardiac catheterizations, angioplasties, stent placements, and electrophysiology studies.
- Operate and maintain imaging equipment, including fluoroscopy machines and digital angiography systems.
- Monitor patient vitals and ensure patient safety during procedures.
- Perform scrubbing, circulating, and monitoring duties as required.
- Assist with the insertion and removal of catheters, guidewires, and other interventional devices.
- Collaborate with the healthcare team to ensure accurate documentation and timely completion of patient records.
- Willingness to float within the scope of practice to meet the facility's needs.
- Float to sister facilities within a 20-mile radius.
- A minimum of 18 months of experience in the specialty is required, with 2 years preferred.
- First-time Cath Lab Technologists are welcome to apply.
- National certifications such as NBSTSA and/or NCCT are required.
- ARRT or RCIS certification is required.
- AHA ACLS and BLS certifications are required.
- Ability to float to different hospitals within a 20-mile radius as needed.
- Experience in at least two of the following modalities: Cardiac, Interventional Radiology, Vascular, or Neuro.
- Must have a COVID-19 vaccination as per facility guidelines, with medical or religious exemptions considered.
Join our team and make a difference in the lives of our patients. If you meet the requirements and are ready to take on this exciting opportunity, apply now!