Healthcare Facilities Manager
Manager of Hospital Facilities Management - El Paso, TX (738800)
Medical Center - El Paso
Job Summary and Qualifications
As the Manager of Hospital Facilities Management, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the efficient and effective operation of our hospital facilities. Your responsibilities will include planning, organizing, managing, and controlling the engineering program for all hospital facilities. Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing building infrastructure systems, grounds, plant equipment operations, quality assurance, and plant preventive maintenance.
- Ensuring electrical safety and managing maintenance and repair requests and repair parts purchases.
- Establishing and updating engineering policies and procedures.
To be considered for this role, you should have the following qualifications:
- Education: An AS Degree in a Technical Field is required, and a BS degree in management, business, or an engineering field is preferred.
- License: Candidates with an Associate of Science degree should have a Texas State Journeyman’s Electrical or Plumbing License.
- Certification: Certified Healthcare Facilities Manager certification is preferred.
- Experience: At least five (5) years of experience in engineering management or healthcare department management is preferred, with a background in engineering or facilities departments within a healthcare setting.
- Full-Time Equivalent Staff: 8.
- Salary Range: $50k (min) - $60k (mid) - $65k (max).
- Relocation assistance is available on a case-by-case basis.
Join our dynamic team and make a positive impact on our hospital's facilities management. Apply now and take the next step in advancing your career!
Specialty: Mgr - Supply Chain