Registered Nurse - ER
Registered Nurse - ER Position
Location: Providence, RI 02908
- Shift: Night 3x12-Hour (19:00 - 07:00)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Base Pay Rate: $62.00
- Charge Nurse Rate: $5.00
- On Call Rate: $10.00
- Overtime: 40 total hours in 1 week: 1.5%
- Holiday Pay: 1.5% (Specific holidays listed below)
- Provide emergency care to patients in a fast-paced ER setting.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to ensure patient care is met.
- Monitor and administer medications as required.
- Maintain patient records using the hospital's system.
- Adhere to hospital policies and procedures.
- Registered Nurse with a valid license.
- Experience in an ER setting is preferred but not mandatory.
- BCLS and ACLS certifications.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Facility Type: Short Term Acute Care
- Total Staffed Beds: 160
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Required (Only medical exemptions allowed)
- Flu Vaccine: Required (Medical/Religious exemptions and declinations allowed)
- New Year's Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas (All fall within 7:00 PM day before - 7:00 AM day after)
Please note that candidates with pending RI licenses will be considered but cannot start until the license is active.
Note: Guaranteed hours are contracted. Any request time off (RTO) greater than 7 consecutive days needs approval.