Coronary Intensive Care Unit RN
RN- Coronary Intensive Care Unit (CCU)
Position: RN- Coronary ICU (CCU)
Location: Wichita, KS
Type: Full-Time, Nights with Rotating Weekends
Salary: $23.50 - $33.50/hr based on experience + Shift Differentials ($3.25 for nights, $4.50 for weekends)
Join one of the most comprehensive medical centers in Kansas! We pride ourselves on high-quality patient care, a spirit of intensive caring, and a dedicated team. With over 24,000 patients treated annually and more than 6,000 babies delivered, we are a leader in healthcare in the region.
We are seeking dedicated ICU Registered Nurses to join our team. As a Critical Care RN, you will:
- Oversee care of patients with critical illness or injury.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team for well-coordinated patient care.
- Possess strong clinical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Graduate from an accredited nursing school (BSN preferred).
- Current Kansas RN license.
- BLS & ACLS certifications.
- Ideally, 6 months - 1 year of Med-Surg experience.
- Experience in acute care nursing preferred.
- Training and Professional Development.
- Tuition Reimbursement and Loan Forgiveness.
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k, stock purchase plan, and more.
Wichita offers a high quality of life with affordable living costs. Enjoy short commutes, diverse lifestyles, rich arts and culture, and various outdoor activities.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are encouraged to learn more and apply directly. Join our team and make a difference in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.