Stepdown Unit Nurse
Position Overview: Med & Neuro PCU RN - Fort Worth, TX
- Hourly Pay: $30/hr. - $55/hr.
- Title: Med & Neuro PCU RN
- Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Shifts: Days (7:00 am-7:00 pm) and Nights (7:00 pm-7:00 am) with Rotating Weekends
Are you a compassionate RN with a passion for providing exceptional patient care? Join our team in Fort Worth, Texas, as a Med & Neuro PCU RN. You'll be part of a Stepdown unit, caring for general intermediate patients who require skilled nursing care beyond what's offered on a Medical Surgical floor but not as intensive as the ICU. If you're ready to unlock the possibilities in your nursing career and work with a team that cares like family, we encourage you to apply.
- Assess, plan, and evaluate patient care needs.
- Administer prescribed medications, change dressings, clean wounds, and monitor vital signs.
- Provide cardiopulmonary management and monitoring.
- Serve as the primary coordinator for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitor, record, and communicate patient condition using computerized documentation systems.
- Instruct and educate patients and families.
- Assess and coordinate discharge planning needs.
- Orient and mentor new staff members.
- Follow Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- BSN Required (Magnet Facility)
- TX RN or Compact State Licensure
- ACLS and BLS certification
- At least 1 year of RECENT acute care experience as an RN (Open to Med-Surg RN candidates with acute care experience)
- Basic Drip and basic EKG Knowledge
We Offer: Benefits
- Competitive Salary: $30 (1 year of experience) - $38.87 (10 years of experience) - $46 (20 years of experience)
- Night/Weekend Differentials: $3.75 nights - $4.30 weekends
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Join our team and make a difference in the lives of our patients. Apply today and take the next step in your nursing career!